Updated March 2022
The use and visit of the site http://www.lundin.ro/ (hereinafter referred to as “WEBSITE”) is governed by the content of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing the “WEBSITE” you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions. You may print and keep a copy of these Terms & Conditions, which have the value of an agreement between SC LUNDIN SOFTWARE SRL and you and which cannot be modified without our prior consent.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer
LUNDIN SOFTWARE aims to ensure that all information on the WEBSITE is correct. However, the site and materials available on this WEBSITE are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide complete information or guidance on the topics covered. Before concluding a contract based on or in connection with the information on this site, you must obtain complete information from the organization or person with whom you establish the contract. LUNDIN SOFTWARE is not responsible for the information provided by any third party in connection with such a contract.
By visiting the WEBSITE, you acknowledge that any reliance on any information or other material contained on this WEBSITE is entirely at your own risk and all other warranties, commitments, conditions and terms, express or implied (including, without limitation, in terms of quality, suitability for use, performance or suitability of purpose) with regard to the WEBSITE are thus excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You also have to admit that we cannot guarantee that the WEBSITE will always be available to you, due to the nature of the internet. In addition, you acknowledge that the WEBSITE may be unavailable due to maintenance, but whenever possible, we will perform maintenance outside of main business hours and try to minimize downtime.
Code of conduct
By browsing the WEBSITE, you agree to ensure that the details you provide to us through the contact details are correct and to inform us promptly if any of the details you have provided to us about you change. If you access any part of the WEBSITE, you agree:
- not to use the Site in such a way as to disrupt, interfere with or restrict the use of the WEBSITE by other third party users;
- make sure that any material uploaded, displayed or transmitted by you through or on the WEBSITE is not false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, illegal and does not infringe the rights of any person, anywhere in the world and waives any moral rights regarding to such materials;
- do not revise, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or script that is part of the WEBSITE, nor attempt to transmit on or through the WEBSITE any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan or other disruptive component ;
- do not send a “spam” email or any unsolicited correspondence unrelated to LUNDIN SOFTWARE’s activities to any address available on the WEBSITE;
- do not change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse the data contained on the Site entered by or relating to any third party user of the WEBSITE.
The WEBSITE may include hypertext links to third party websites. LUNDIN SOFTWARE is not responsible for and cannot guarantee the content or availability of materials on any other third party sites.
Intellectual property rights
LUNDIN SOFTWARE is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the content of this WEBSITE, including, but not limited to, articles, text, photos, illustrations, audio and video clips, trademarks, logos, and designs.
No section of the intellectual property content of this site may be reproduced, distributed or published in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of LUNDIN SOFTWARE. Therefore, visitors to the WEBSITE must understand and not modify, sell, distribute or create works / works / derivatives, based on the images and information published on this site. All tradenames, trademarks, logos and trade styles are the property of LUNDIN SOFTWARE or its partners. Their proper use can only be made in the context of the goods and services of the trademark owner, and no other use of them is permitted without prior written approval.
You may print excerpts of content from the WEBSITE or any of the pages for your personal interest only, but not for any other purpose. You may make a temporary copy of these pages for the purpose of viewing the page in the browser application, but you are not permitted to copy, reproduce or redistribute the content of these pages, in whole or in part, without the written consent of LUNDIN SOFTWARE. All other rights reserved.
Limitation of liability and commercial considerations WEBSITE
LUNDIN SOFTWARE is not and cannot be held liable for any damages caused by errors, inaccuracies or failure to update the information published or maintained on the WEBSITE, which is not the fault of the WEBSITE.
The images are presented on the WEBSITE for information purposes, and the solutions delivered may differ from the images in any way, due to changes in features, design with or without prior notice by the manufacturers.
LUNDIN SOFTWARE is not liable for any loss, costs, lawsuits, claims, expenses or other charges if they are directly caused by non-compliance with the terms and conditions.
LUNDIN SOFTWARE is not liable for damages caused as a result of the malfunction of the WEBSITE as well as for those resulting from the inability to access certain links published on the WEBSITE which are NOT its fault.
- These Terms & Conditions must not affect any other contractual relationship with LUNDIN SOFTWARE, or any other LUNDIN SOFTWARE policy.
- When requesting a request for quotation by email or telephone, the potential customer expresses his clear and explicit agreement to use the same form of communication (telephone or e-mail) to provide the requested information.
LUNDIN SOFTWARE makes reasonable efforts to ensure the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorized or illegal use and accidental loss or destruction, including:
- sharing and providing access to your data, to the minimum necessary, subject to restrictions of confidentiality, where appropriate and anonymously, whenever possible;
- personal data collected by the operator LUNDIN SOFTWARE are stored on secure servers, located in protected rooms and with limited physical access;
- Transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms;
- Verifying the identity of any person requesting access to information, before granting them access to information;
- We only transfer your data through a closed system or through encrypted data transfers.
- We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including the use of encryption, where applicable.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we warn you that the transmission of information over the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, and there is a risk that the data may be viewed and used by unauthorized parties. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities in systems that are beyond our control.
For any issues related to the content of these Terms and Conditions, the rights and obligations of WEBSITE users you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org